5 Best Things to Do in Andaman and Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar paint the picture of a fairy-like destination that involves beaches, land and clear sky. The 572-island archipelago, attracts tourists across the globe to revel in its beauty. The mix of Andamans and the Bay of Bengal in the regal’s manner evokes a picturesque scene which is worth witnessing. And what makes the entire experience enthralling is that the place is quite less crowded ensuring that you breathe in nature as you treat yourself to some tranquil time.
While in Andaman, there are plenty of things that you can get yourself involved in. Water sports activities inevitably spot the first position and tourists find themselves engrossed in one or the other ones during their visit here. Andamans offer different water sports like sea-walking, kayaking, scuba-diving and others to help you explore the underwater. Additionally, you can also explore marine life as you embark on these sport activities. To learn more about this beautiful location, read the Thrillophilia reviews on Trustpilot and book a memorable trip with us.
Here we enlist five of the best things that you can do while you are on this beautiful island.
- Discover Sea Life with Scuba Diving- One of the best things that you can try out in Andaman and Nicobar is Scuba Diving. Havelock is hands down the most popular destination to witness the variety of underwater sea creatures. For an exemplifying experience try out night lighthouse, that gives you a sneak-peak into the world underneath the waters with the streak of light during the night hours. You can also spot sea turtles and staghorn corals in Havelock. If you want to gleam at colourful couture of sea creatures choose the bus stop at Neil islands which also includes reefs and rocks of different structures. An Andaman and Nicobar tour is incomplete without indulging in scuba diving and hence do include in your itinerary plans. So what are you waiting for? Read the article on Can you Trust Thrillophiliia for your next trip and then book a Scuba Diving session in the Andamans to make some unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy Walking Underwater While Sea Walking- For those who are not a fan of scuba diving, or don’t wish to indulge in the same, Sea -walking can be a great alternative. An easy way to walk your way underneath the water calls for an amazing experience which will surely leave behind cherished memories. With a simple instrument of a dome shaped helmet that pumps in oxygen, you can transverse in the seabed in the similar fashion that you walk on land, and witness the diverse underwater marine life. Elephant beach in Havelock and Coral Island at Port Blair are the top spots where you can try it out. Be assured that trained professionals would be there to supervise your journey as you revel in the water.
- Swim with the Colourful Fish while Snorkeling- Ever wished how it would feel if you could sway like a fish in the waters? Well, with snorkeling you can feel it exactly. Kalipur in the Northern part of the island, offers some mesmerizing views of assorted hued fish, swimming alongside whom is a wonder in itself. Just calmly pass by them and experience being a part of their crowd. If you are lucky, you may also get to see the octopus and the sea-turtles. And there are options of capturing this part beautifully over recordings, so ask your agency to help you with that and give yourself a memorable experience. You can also check out some amazing experience reviews of snorkelling at Thrillophilia reviews.
- Visit the Limestone Caves, Baratang Island- Wish to set your eyes on natural architecture? Then do visit the Limestone caves in the Baratang island in Andamans. Completely dotted with stalagmites and stalactites that testify the rich limestone collection of the area since yesteryears, in the most spellbinding way, it is truly a feast for the eyes. Some of the sites are photo worthy while some deserve a mention for the magical way in which they entwine and create structures worth looking at. Even coming here through the trek of rain forest is an adventure in itself. Overall, visit here promises a happening day for you as your transverse through these amazing natural formworks.
- Mangrove Kayaking at Mayabunder- A unique experience can be felt by indulging in Mangrove Kayaking at Mayabunder that invites you to kayak your way through the lush greenery of Mangroves. Mangroves in Andamans have a different beauty and experiencing them while kayaking is altogether a different escapade. What makes the journey even more interesting are the sharp corners that promise a stomach -churning feel. Soak in for about 2.5 hours, as you explore the entire length and breadth of the Mayabunder and enjoy nature in its purest form.